Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Without idea of a title right now... LOL

Ok, that's not the most creative title of history... XP

But, yeah, I'm without ideas right now... maybe because it's 6:48AM, and Momoji woke me at 5:13AM, then I gave her some food and sat to make this wallie...

I thought that after my totally fangirling post about MR.MR's "Waiting for you" MV, not posting any wallie is just nonsense. (post here)

That's why I pushed myself to make one this morning, and here it is... XD


I just couldn't help but fall in love with Tey when I first watched "Highway". That scene *points to the upper left* made me look and drool all over. Really. I don't know exactly why that made me so "OMG! DO WANT", but when he approaches the girls that is holding a gun pointed to him, and all the scene until he holds her and looks to her picture at the board seduced me completely. It's kind of a sad love story, soapy, but I loved... LOL

Please, watch:


I love how they work the vocals, and that they don't have a rapper at the group make them more precious. Focusing on harmony and keeping the feeling of the song from beginning to the end, without the current "trend" to make a rap break in the middle of the song is something that I really appreciated.

Think that now there's nothing left in my brain, and I'll try to sleep, as mom is awake now and can take care of Momoji if she becomes hungry again... LOL... so I can sleep a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment