Thursday, July 4, 2013

MR.MR 'Waiting for you' Official M/V




Can't comment right now... totally fangirling like crazy watching on endless repeat... when I come back to my mind I'll come back and comment it properly...

EDIT:

Ok, I'm a bit more sane right now... LOL.

The MV is absolutely stunning! I mean, I loved the way it was recorded and edited.
There are beautiful scenes, the way it's edited makes you think about the storyline, and at the end, it's surprising!
Boys are burning hot, specially my dearly Tey. He's the main male character (again), and at first, when I saw his blond pics I didn't like that much, but now I'm thinking he's just so perfect... <33... probably that was just the first shock of seeing him so different.
I don't know if it's like that or if Jin miss the choreography a bit before the scene where the girl is at a bridge.
Randomly commenting, the concept is really great, I loved both sets of stage clothes, but I don't know why, this time I think the white one looks better.
And if I was about to marry Tey, I would stop the first car passing by jumping like crazy and ask for help. REALLY, how you can make a man like that wait???
I would probably start walking, and then try to stop every single car passing until someone stops and help. But well, that's the MV plot and fits it... LOL.
And I almost had a heart attack at that sofa scene. OMOOOOO! That's so freaking cute!
The song is amazing and it's just the kind of song I can listen all day long endlessly. I have that stuck at my brain. Their voices are really shining, and the choreography is great too.
Probably this review don't make much sense at all... LOL
My random brain is going round and round. I still didn't sleep (it's 1:57AM now), so I'm sleepy, fangirling like crazy about a MV I just freaked out when I first watched... XD

Going to lunch right now... (my sister just called me from downstairs).



No comments:

Post a Comment