Monday, August 12, 2013

Ayo, T.K!

Every time I hear "Shaking heart" I need to say "Ayo, T.K!" with Rome... LOL... and I'm not alone, fans and even other members of the group say that... XD

Guy is a cutie. Really, that was love at first sight, and when he started singing I just melted...

I didn't even hear their first single, but when they released "Far away" and I saw them at a music show (can't remember now), I really fell in love with him. Everything seemed so perfect and so my kind of guy... XD




I almost died when I found that he have his own MV version, then now I can watch him all the time... XD


His selcas are absolutely precious... <3
To tell the truth, I really think HE IS ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS.

There's still so many wallies I want to make... T_T... but well... XD

Here you guys got one more...

Going now...

No comments:

Post a Comment