Thursday, August 22, 2013

To thank him, for reminding me something dearly... XD

Some time ago, while taking a look at my Youtube home page, I found out a video Kevin made at his radio/streaming show, at Arirang. At his show, sometimes he will cover some songs, but this one is really special to me... XD



I really love his voice, and always thought he should sing more, but in a group with 9 guys, it's hard to have him singing lots of lines... LOL.

All his covers are really good and worth watching, but this one made me all "aaaawwwnnnn".

Back in time, when Backstreet Boys released the song, I would always listen to it while making my homework, or just when I was with my sister, at the computer, chatting with friends. We still own the CD, and we played it so many times. The song really makes a lot of memories, good and bad ones, come back to my mind, but thing is that the song itself is just so beautiful and meaningful...

Kevin is one of my favorite guys in ZEA, and when I knew about his show at Arirang, I was really happy, wishing that this time he can show people all his charms and talent. And definitely, he didn't disappoint me at all. Kevin, fighting!! LOL

It's not my most inspired masterpiece, if I ever made one... LOL. But is looking pretty...




Momoji is sleeping, and I'm going to do the same... XD... she just had her meal and will be quiet for the next 3/4 hours, so I can sleep with her... after that, I'll be back to work, at my Flash project... T_T... wish me luck... XD



No comments:

Post a Comment