Friday, August 23, 2013

Keep working, Eri! Fighting! LOL

I'm really trying to push myself and keep making things, like my Flash Project and wallies, and keep posting... but it's being hard sometimes... XD

Pushing me means something that really don't make me really happy with the outcome... but hey, I need to keep working and try to get better...

So, today I'm posting a wallie that was pretty simple to make, just took me some time to choose the pics and details, that background and the frames were done in 10min... LOL

Just a quick mask effect, and some blending options, so that's not something that looks very elaborated... T_T... and with tons of things I keep in tons of folders just are making me insane when I need to find something to decorate... I'm really in need to organize it... :(

While thinking about who would feature the wallie, I was watching my short video playlist and SPEED started playing, so I decided to make it with one of them. Talking about my biases at SPEED, I have 3 choices: Taeha, Yuhwan and Sungmin... at the end, I picked Taeha... XD

He's somewhat a strange choice, specially because my damaged brain keeps associating him (Taeha), with Infinite's Sunggyu... LOL. In some pics they resemble each other, but at other pics, Taeha will remind me Jong Up from B.A.P... so he's like "Sunggyu meets Jong Up" lovechild... XD

Here is the video that started playing:



This is my favorite song, and the first time I heard it my thought was: "OMG! This is so much something I can  imagine Teen Top singing..."... probably because it's from Brave Sound, the guys that are composing Teen Top's past singles...

What makes me love SPEED a lot is that they all have really smooth vocals. It took me a while to tell them apart, as they lineup changed A LOT since their CO-ED days, almost all the profiles I found were kind of messed, confused, outdated or didn't help me that much to know who's who, as they are always changing hair color and when you think you found who's the blond guy, who's the pink-ish hair guy, or whatever, they will change and you look at them and go "WTFH!". If you're not good recognizing faces, you will be lost always...

Well, let's show you my work... T_T




I could try to swear I'll try making something better later, but well... I'm the worst ever in keeping promises like that... LOL

Let's time tell what I'll do...

No comments:

Post a Comment