Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My little charming man... XD

Ok, there's a lot of time I don't post something worth. If I ever posted something worth... LOL.

I've been  into a deep depression, trying to stay busy, painting my home walls...

Then last week I found a bit of courage, kicked myself to open Photoshop and make a new wallie. As lately I'm completely obsessed with this guy, I chose him to be my inspiration.

He's not the "classic" Eri's kind of guy, I think, and I really tried to not fall in love with him, but it was useless... LOL

When 100% released "Bad Boy" I first watched the MV and found them really good at singing and dancing. The song is really good, the MV is well done, but there wasn't someone who could catch my eye at a first glance. Then a second time watching, paying a bit more of attention made me stop at this:


His eyes.

No return.

After that my eyes would always search for him.

Then, when they promoted "Guy like me", seeing him playing acoustic guitar just settled down his place at my bias list.

I got really obsessed when  they released "Want U back". To the point of going out at their fan forums and look at each single post to pick all the pics I could find. As far as I can remember, I did something like that few times... for Taemin, L-sama, L Joe and  Himchan.

And when I found out that he have the SAME birthday as L Joe, things started to make more sense, as I'm also completely obsessed with L Joe... LOL. Ah, the fangirling conspiracy theories... why we always think everything is a conspiracy to drive us crazy?

So, after watching the entire season of Teen Top Rising 100% in one day, I realized that even if at a first thought Jonghwan isn't a "classic" Eri's kind of guy, at the end, he's just everything Eri will always love... LOL.


Just love his sweet and smooth voice  so much.

So, now it is:



I'm going now, I'm sleepy, and hungry... LOL. Better go and have some lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment