Saturday, April 27, 2013

Plaid patterns, someone?? LOL


Ok, it's been like a week I'm about to make this post, but my epic lazyness and the lack of finding the video I wanted to attach kept me not posting... LOL

I just found the video I wanted...

Here we go:



Thing is that I really fell in love with those plaid patterns... XD

Specially BBjong's one. Then I thought: "Why don't have it as a scrabpooking-like background?".

After a while, I kicked out my lazyness and opened my PS, started searching pics that could show me the patterns I needed. BBjong's pattern was really easy to make, pick the colors and place all the stripes. So, here it is:




The sample can allow to make it any size, but for my paper piece, I made it look smaller. Think I got the colors I used from another pic... but there are so many that I can't locate it now... LOL.

And then, as I was already working, I made L-sama's pattern too... but I couldn't match the yellow as I wanted... so I got tired and left like this:





Really, it was a nightmare trying to fix the yellow. I had to search pics like crazy *not complaining at all... XD*, because the stage lights made it looks too pale, or even not showed the color. And then, all those stripes were a mess to put in place, some are really thin and to "calculate" where to place it, having just a very little piece of  fabric with someone inside it *ah, what a lovely someone*, was really a headache.

Now I'm still thinking about making Sungyeol's pattern too... that one is really lovely, and I loved it so much... T_T, but all those thin stripes are keeping me away from making... LOL

That's all for now... need to eat something and take my pills... T_T. Hope someone like it too... XD




No comments:

Post a Comment