Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tutorial: Round Pincushion - pt 06

To make the top, I had to cut another circle, but with like 2cm more than the one I had for the bottom.



Sew it around a bit to make it like a bowl, then put some acrylic blanket.



Top it at the box, and then fix it with pins before start to sew.



Momoji isn't cute at the back? LOL.

Sew the border, but let like 2 or 3cm without sewing and make a knot. This will allow you to fill the pincushion until you feel like it's ok, without having to worry to have it loose.



After filling, just finish sewing and you're done!



Now it's just decorate the way you want. I didn't anything, as I'm using it to keep the pieces of other works. I cut or sew them and to don't loose them I fix with a pin while I'm doing other things.


LOL. My green pincushion is now a companion to my chocolate cake and my strawberry tart... XD

I swear that the day I kick out my lazyness again I'll edit with all the links to the previous parts...


No comments:

Post a Comment