Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hisashiburi

Hello there... it's been a long time I don't really make a post. Lately, all my posts are re-blogs from my Polyvore account... T_T
I've been really sad, tired and without any will of living. Really.
Today I decided to try pushing myself to make something at PS, then I finished a wallie that was here forever undone.

Here it is:



This one features Phantom's Sanchez. He's a gorgeous guy, with a really beautiful voice and a versatile style of singing. He can sing and rap, and Phantom sometimes do really different songs. Like "Burning" and "Come as you are" that are really kind of opposites. He sang a duet with G.NA that is absolutely addicting, I may say that's the only song G.NA ever did that I can say I love... LOL... and probably is because of Sanchez... ok, she is singing her part well too... XP




Please watch... XD

Now it's time to me take a deep breath and go back to PS try to make something new... T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment