Saturday, August 31, 2013

Top Combine - Chocolate Bang MV + Mars wallie



Just found this MV... and WOW!

It's been a long time since I didn't know what these guys were doing... and well, I still don't know yet... LOL. They were five and now there's only 4... I'm in need to see what happened to Caesar...

Thing is Mars is there and that's enough for me... XD

And he isn't JUST there, he is FREAKING HOT there. OMFG! I CAN'T!

At a first listen the song is a bit noisy, but at the same time, it's really addicting... the "chocolate bang" lines at the chorus sticks to the brain and made me open a Hershey's cookies'n'creme BIG bar, and now there's just something like half of it... XDD

The MV is pretty simple, but there's absolutely NO NEED to anything else but those eye candies and abs... LOL... the scenes with the white liquid that looks like milk really made me pick the chocolate I was trying to save for a bad day, but I just had to open it... LOL

Bird still annoys me a bit, Tanas improved a lot, and Kenny really got a LOT of muscles over the years I didn't saw them... LOL

If you don't know them, a little help... at 0:08, left-right: Tanas, Mars, Kenny and Bird.

The last MV I got before this one was "Lucky Boys". As I don't follow their career closely, I'm not sure about what I missed in between... and I'm in need to check it out later...




It's at my video playlist and I really love this song so much... XD

And my damaged brain will always make me stop to watch Mars do his "Sshh!" scene... XDDD

After watching I had to go and finish my Mars wallie that was waiting here at my "to do" folder for ages... XD


To tell the truth, I just had to organize things, everything was already at the PSD file and I have no idea why I didn't finish it before... LOL

Probably I chose everything in a day I batch things, like having 4 or 5 new projects and then choosing items randomly to all of them at the same time...

Think I need to do it again... T_T... but I really want to have all my undone projects done before...


No comments:

Post a Comment