Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lost and found! LOL

While trying to organize a ton of random PNG files and make my life a bit easier when I need to make my wallies I just found the test frames I made for my Kwangyeon wallie... (post here)

As I said at that time, I had to search and find an apple shape, retouch it to look regular , I remember the original file was asymmetric (?) and had some imperfections at the borders, so I just fixed it. Then I tried several effects using Atomic Cupcake's PS Actions. They are ready actions that you just need to click "go" and it will do everything for you... LOL. Unfortunately the site no longer exists, but you can find it to download around the net.

At the end, I just made it the easier way possible... LOL... got the basic shape, embossed and used a layer mask to make it looks like the wallie shows... but all the tests I made are here, and I'll just post it in case someone needs an apple frame... XD

I'm always grabbing things all around, that I felt the need to share this, and is just a ridiculous thing that I couldn't find anywhere when I needed... LOL



16 frames and the shape I had to retouch... and the background I made just to post it... plain paint bucket + random brush and a click at the Fabric action... LOL.

All files have the action name I used at the file name... (like apple-frame-frayed.png), so if you like the effect, you can try finding the correspondent action if you need it.

There's no need to credit, or whatever, just download, enjoy and that's all... XD

Google Drive Download

I uploaded at Google Drive and there's no need to do anything, just download... I think... LOL. I'm not sure, I just clicked to share it in public and pasted the link using the hyperlink tool... LOL

If there's any problem just drop a line and I'll try uploading it at another place.

No comments:

Post a Comment