Sunday, August 25, 2013

Another old wallie done!

I hate when I can't finish my wallies and they will be here undone for an eternity. This is another I spent hours trying to figure out what I wanted it to look like.

Changed everything in it. I just have no idea on how many items I tried to make match and didn't work... T_T

Now I think it's more to my taste, and as he is soon going to be out for his 2 army years, and I'll miss him like crazy, I decided to try really hard to finish.

The pictures are quite old, but it's my intention to make it more nostalgic, and show completely 2 different sides of this wonderful man...


He was my favorite at his SS501 days, and his solo career just made me absolutely happy, because I really love his voice and REALLY don't like Saeng's voice. To tell the truth, I don't even like Saeng at all... LOL.

No matter how much I love SS501, I own some cds and such, but I always thought he was kind of limited inside the group. They are all so talented (even the ones I don't like), but as he is my dearly #1 bias, I always felt sorry that he couldn't shine as I thought he deserve. When the group went through their crisis, and then he  became solo, first I was afraid of what could happen, but he released all those wonderful singles that I just loved so much.... <33

But I JUST CAN'T with this one... OMO!




If you watch it, you'll understand why there's nothing left to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment