Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Why? T_T

As always happens, nothing goes in my life as I want/need/wish, and no matter what I try to make myself do, I never do it... LOL

It's been a while I don't come here to post... I spent some time at Neopets events/plot, and got a really depressive time *not related to that*.

But, let's move on and try to keep things going, at least here...

Today I'm posting my P.O wallie. Guy is a cutie, full of aegyo, really funny and really pretty... XD



When you see him at first, well, he is hella tall and looks like kind of a bad-boy-style when he's on stage. Then when he starts rapping you think : "WTFH, this isn't your voice!"
LOL
His deep voice is something you just can't make fit his looks at first. Really.


Need to post a live version because I just can't watch the MV... due to Kyung and that chicken... T_T... that really creeps me out and makes me have nightmares... LOL

This set of clothes is amazing *some other sets are terrible*, and I will forever think that P.O needs to stay with this "Naruto-character-like" hairstyle to the eternity. I really don't like the "Jimmy-Neutron-like" hairstyle he used previously... XD

Think that's all for today, and well... as I never know what I'll do next, see you next post! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment